Wednesday, January 7, 2009

so i've been a slacker lately...

but it's only because i've been BUSY, BUSY, & MORE BUSY! i'm sure that now i'm back to work and soon to be taking classes, my blog will suffer. i'll do my best!
who knows if i'll get around to sharing much holiday stuff, so i'll start with my favorite. it's a video of the kids on one of our many drives in the frozen tundra of north dakota. while lauryn was with my parents for 3 weeks, apparently they listened to christmas carols ALL the time. she knew many songs, we were all impressed, as were some shoppers one day when lauryn was with my mom in a store, where lauryn was belting out "GLO-O-O-O-O-O-O-R-I-A". that was one she claimed as her own, along with this one below:

2 comments:

LeNae Grandma said...

You forgot to tell your "fan" that the real name of this song (according to Lolo) is "Jinger Bells"!

Taralee said...

for whatever reason, the video won't go past the first second. Dang!