Wednesday, January 28, 2009

do you know the song "jinger bells?"

the other night, lauryn was singing "frosty the snowman" as she lay in bed to go to sleep. dennis & i were watching tv and could here her singing. we were cracking up as she sing a part of the song, then swing into the "oh! frosty the snowman!" it was just so adorable! it made me remember that i really hadn't put much from our holidays on the blog so thought of this cute video to share. we were at the lake for a few days in december. i happened to just be walking by while my mom & lauryn were singing christmas songs. i turned around quick to retreive my camera and caught this:

we all get a kick out of her singing "JINGER BELLS".

2 comments:

Tyler & Kelani Welstad said...

This video made me laugh! Thanks for that Lauryn!

LeNae Grandma said...

Now you can see why I miss her everyday-she's so entertaining!!!!
Gotta love it :)
FYI- about 2 minutes after she left, a rabbit ran across the yard :(