Tuesday, January 20, 2009

photo tag - i'm it!

The rules are simple...
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4.Tag 4 people to do the same.


this photo of lauryn was just a random day last april. i remember thinking her hair was so cute that i should take a picture. it's really grown since then!

now i cheated & have another picture below. i accidently went to folder #1 & took picture #4 which turned out to be the one of isaac here when he was in NICU. we laughed at this picture & titled it "one MILL-ion dollars".


i tag: n8 & d, my mom, jordan, & kelani
now you're it!

2 comments:

Taralee said...

LOL...one million dollars haha!

Dolly Gma said...

I'm back, I can't stand to miss out on the Blog. I never get tired of seeing pictures of my beautiful grandkids! I also like the pictures of their beautiful Mom & Dad & friends. Keep up the great work!