Tuesday, December 16, 2008

complete the sentence...

Feel free to play along in the comments section or on your own blog.

Today I: went to work, opened some christmas gifts early, packed isaac's suitcase, did one load of laundry, talked to lauryn & my parents, watched isaac & dennis play the new wii.

Tomorrow I will: go to work but don't have to teach ~ yippee! it's parent teacher conferences (which i don't have to do since i'm the sub & just got started with the group) so i will just work in the room, organizing the mess, rearranging the mess, probably creating a new mess!

I'm looking forward to: flying to n.d. on friday & watching my kids play in the snow!!! can't wait to see family & friends...oh what fun!!!

I could pass on: mushrooms (DISGUSTING!), raisins, science fiction, bugs

Newest song I like: a song called "addicted" ~ don't know who sings it

Last show I saw: i went to "four christmases" with susan & enjoyed it...vince vaughn rocks, right jer?

Something aggravating: people who work out at the gym with their hair down

One thing you may not know about me: hmmm, since i blog & facebook, i'm thinking you know everything there is to know...

I can still: play "the spinning song" on the piano pretty good; i can still recite the opening rap to "the fresh prince of bel air" ~ impressive, i know!

Gift I'd want if money was no object: a new car, i'm not picky...i'll take a mercedes, bmw, or audi; free passes to fly to visit family whenever & wherever!


Tag, you're it!

1 comments:

Jerolyn said...

You know I loves me some VINCE!