Wednesday, June 18, 2008

trip to the moon(s)

ha....i simply say that because my family in virgina have the last name of moon. last week i returned from a week~long trip to visit them for my cousin's graduation. we had a great time ~ my mom was there too. we helped my aunt karen get food ready for the big bbq which was a huge success ~ lots of yummy food! when am i going to learn from jerolyn to photograph the food also?? :) my aunt & uncle along with my cousin brent, drove from north dakota they spent the weekend there before heading to north carolina to see my cousin annie. she & her family drove from their place in north carolina too for the graduation. so it was a lot of fun to travel to virginia & get to see so many familiar faces!
all of us went to see the jamestown settlement & then went to colonial williamsburg on sunday. then on monday & tuesday, karen brought mom & me to a few plantations. but of course, the best part was being with family that we don't get to see very often!




2 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Have I taught you nothing? PHOTO the food Jen~ photo the food!!! haha

Taralee said...

HOW FUN! That's cool that you got to see so many people. We just went on a quick trip to see family and I LOVE seeing them. Glad you got back safe!