Friday, June 13, 2008

flashback friday...matching game

so here i am with girlfriends at my first prom. the theme was "lost in your eyes" by debbie gibson.....more like "lost in the glare". the dresses are a bit shiny, no? i remember going shopping with my mom & my friend teresa & her mom. i really wanted the dress i'm wearing, but i think teresa was eyeing it too. somehow i got lucky (at the time i thought so anyway) & was able to snag the dress for myself.
below this picture is my 1st grade picture (again) because there are 4 of us in the prom picture that are in my 1st grade picture...let's see how good you are at figuring this out! :)


4 comments:

Nathan Alan Johnson said...

I love that Vickie's workin the headband and Robin's sporting the lacy white gloves. But best of all, checkout the BIG hair.

Ah... those were the days.

Jerolyn said...

auuuggghhh my eyes, my eyes...I can't see, I've been blinded by all that shine! You guys were sexy what being sleeveless and all!!! Hot Mamas!

Tyler & Kelani Welstad said...

Oh my goodness! Everyone looks so different but yet the same! Lovin' the headband!

Rissa said...

Not to mention standing on mylar. Gotta go with the headband as the big winner.