Friday, June 6, 2008

flashback friday ~ the graduate

this week i am in virginia for my cousin kean's h.s. graduation. i remember him as a one-year old coming to my graduation so it's only fair that i go to his. :)


here's the flashback part:

this is when kean was a little tyke of 2. he was a cutie pie!
as if i haven't aged myself in this post already, here's some more...
when kean was about 6 years old, he came to n.d. for part of the summer to stay with my grandma. i was lucky enough to get to have him for 3-4 days during that summer. he & i were driving to my parent's place, & on the drive, i see kean doing something out of the corner of my eye. i glance over at him & see that he's got the insert from the michael jackson "bad" cassette & he's copying mj's moves.

wonder if he'll do them for me again...

0 comments: