Tuesday, January 29, 2008

36 ?'s

my good friend shelby sent this to me to fill out & send back to her. she & i used to teach together at a christian school here in las vegas. her husband actually worked there with us too. anyway, she was hired at the end of my first year of teaching & i didn't say a word to her until she finally said something to me a few weeks after she started work. what a dork i can be! now i count her as one of my closest friends & miss her dearly because, like so many others, she moved away!


1.)Q. Can you cook? yes, i like to think so

2.)Q. What was your dream growing up? to be own a shoe store

3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had? to be a great singer

4.)Q. If I bought you a drink what would it be? coke or a margarita sounds good right now

5.)Q. Favorite vegetable? hmm...i'll go with broccoli

6.)Q. What was the last book you read? in the fall (snooze!)

7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you? gemini

8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? my ears pierced

9.)Q. Worst Habit? my indecisiveness

10.)Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? of course!

11.)Q. What is your favorite sport? to play~volleyball to watch~college basketball

12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude? negative...yikes!

13.)Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? sing silly songs

14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you? death of family members

15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you. i like big butts & i cannot lie...j/k...when i buy a bag of licorice, i open it up & let it sit out for awhile before i eat it

16.)Q. Do you have any pets? yes, my maxie

17.)Q. What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly? i'd apologize for the mess after inviting you in

18.)Q. What was your first impression of me? wow, someone else my age is going to work here. will i ever say anything to her?

19.)Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? neither, i choose to remain neutral

20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? i've always wanted really long, beautiful hair, like angelina or jlo

21.)Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? with you shelby, it would be both

22.)Q. What color eyes do you have? green & someone told me today they are beautiful

23.)Q. Ever been arrested? nope

24.)Q. Bottle or can pop? i'd prefer bottle

25.)Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? pay bills!!

26.)Q. If you could, would you date me? yes, how fun would we be at karaoke??

27.)Q. What 's your favorite place to hang at? home or i love to wander around borders or b&k but don't do it very often

28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts? no

29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? watch tv & read & blog

30.)Q. Do you swear a lot? no

31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve? man, i always have a few, but when asked i can't think of them!

32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself? sincere

33.)Q. Do you believe/appreciate romance? i do but i'm practical & realize it doesn't happen every day, or even every other day...i guess that makes special!

34.)Q. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? we'd start with a volleyball game, then go to starbucks, then we'd get ready to go shopping, then out to eat, go to a movie, then go have a drink

35)Q. Do you believe in God? yes, i love my savior!

36.)Q. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? yes

0 comments: