Wednesday, May 28, 2008

lils

hi everyone! my name is lilia. one day i took a trip to las vegas to visit my uncle dennis, auntie jen, & cousins isaac & lauryn.


i was looking forward to a few days of "r & r".


i got to meet my uncle dennis for the first time. after careful scrutiny, i decided he's an o.k. kind o' guy!


i also had my first opportunity to meet isaac & lauryn.
yum, that isaac is tasty!


isaac is such a funny kid...he likes to call me lils.


one day i had my mommy dress me in a coordinating outfit with lauryn. don't you think we look adorable together?


i loved hangin' out on the comfy spot!


but i was tired of auntie jen taking so many pictures of me. give me that camera auntie!


so here we've come to the end of our vegas visit. hmmm...i'm so undecided. should i go with them or stay here...

because i hear what happens in vegas, stays in vegas...

p.s. you really should click on that last photo of me & my parents & check out how cute i am close up!

1 comments:

Jerolyn said...

ohhh what a little doll...looks like she was blessed with some of her daddy's curls huh??? Lils...Isaac you're so funny! Isaac can teach her to say
"Hi FRIENDS!" (grin)