Friday, May 16, 2008

flashback friday


see if you can find me in my 1st grade class picture. :)
our teacher, mrs. sieler, was fresh out of college ~ we were her first class. she was in beauty pageants & ALL of us were in love with her! she was a hugger which was fine with everyone. i remember that she'd play the "winnie-the-pooh" record for us. i also loved when it was story time & she'd read to us. for some reason, i remember the book "eddie spaghetti" being read to us. i loved 1st grade!
p.s. you should be able to click on the picture to enlarge if needed...

10 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I guess top row second from the left. Do I win?

Jerolyn said...

top row middle!!!???

Allen Fieldhouse said...

i'll let you know in a day or two if you are right...
:)

Rissa said...

Dorothy Hamill. She's the one who looks the most like Isaac to me, her little nose looks familiar, and her mom may have been a hairdresser!

Jerolyn said...

I already know I'm right and there better be a big huge expensive prize for the winner...ME!haha

Rissa said...

and she looks like she loves first grade!

Nathan Alan Johnson said...

Back row:
Amy Ball, Tanya Ball, Jen Johnson, Teresa Bullinger, Amy Middendorf

Middle row:
Vance Knudson, Vicki Bachmeier, Tom Hall, Regina Jacques, Dana Plorine, Mrs Sieler

Front row:
Corey Henry, Trinity Lauckner, Brian Henry, Tyler Hunsker

DeeAnn said...

Wow, all I see is Lauryn (with a new hair do) sitting in the back row in the middle.

Allen Fieldhouse said...

hey nate,
it's donovan, not vance. vance is younger than us. :)

LeNae Grandma said...

Everybody LOVED Mrs. Sieler. I heard she had cervical cancer pretty bad a few years ago, wonder if she's still with us? What a great 1st grade experience to have a teacher like her.