Sunday, April 13, 2008

seven (more) weird things about me

i've done this before so i will try my best to find 7 other weird things about me!

1. i'm addicted to lip balm ~ i must have it! it started with carmex in high school. now my balm of choice is blistex brand lip medex.

2. i like chocolate milk floats. i think i discovered them years ago when i was too lazy to dig out the blender to make a chocolate shake.

3. during the non-sock wearing season, i will always have my toe nails painted! i do it myself but now & then will pamper myself with a pedicure.

4. when reading a good suspenseful book, sometimes i have to cover the rest of the page i am reading so my eyes will not wander & inadvertently see something & ruin the story.

5. i love when beautiful music can bring me to tears.

6. i'm a tv junkie but don't watch grey's anatomy, desperate housewives, the bachelor, the biggest loser, or deal or no deal. i'd rather chew on tinfoil for an hour rather than be forced to watch deal or no deal!

7. sometimes when sitting in a chair barefoot, i will curl all of my toes under except for my big toes. it just looks weird!

if you haven't done this one yet, i tag YOU!

3 comments:

Jerolyn said...

I'm so gonna watch for that freaky toe thing!!! haha
This was a fun post but I am worried that you keep coming up with 7 MORE wierd things about yourself haha!

Mama Bear said...

Polishing your toenails, a lot, is a weird thing? Uh oh, I think I have more weird things to add to my list then. But, on the bright (??) side I haven't had to polish mine lately because IT IS STILL COLD here most of the time. Dangit!

Tom said...

I do the exact same thing about covering the pages of the book. My eyes will totally go crazy and keep reading just to catch something...anything!! :) Too funny huh?!!