Wednesday, April 16, 2008


after days of dropping heavy hints, isaac finally got his wish to go to the driving range with daddy. they spent an hour or two working on their swing & putting. isaac is a bit like me when it comes to golf ~ impatient & wanting to use your baseball swing & swing with all your might. i imagine he'll actually learn to do it the correct way because of his determination.

imagine my delight AND dismay at the sight of this when walking into the living room today:

~delight because my daughter wants to help with the cleaning duties :)
~dismay because my 2 year old actually finds it necessary to pick up my slack :(
in my defense, it gets dusty here really fast ~ seriously!

4 comments:

Rissa said...

Sorry Mrs. Allen, but your going to have to close down your blog. My heart stops every time I see a new photo of your incredibly perfectly beautiful children. And yes, LV is the dustiest place on earth. She's not picking up your slack, she's emulating her awesome role model!

Rissa said...

I mean YOU'RE!!! not your :p

Mama Bear said...

Cute dusting helper you have there. And golf already, he's the next Tiger Woods!

Jerolyn said...

do you hire her out by chance? This place is dusty, I noticed last night 2 feet of dust on the T.V. YUCK! What are you gonna do?