Wednesday, December 19, 2007

back in the day

ok everyone, prepare yourselves for a trip back to the '70's! my brother nate put these photos on his web album the other day & i've had so much fun looking at them that i decided i had to blog them. below each photo are the comments we made on the web album ~ from myself, nate, dennis, & dee. have fun! i sure did!

Looks like a very content dude! ~ nate

isaac had no idea who this was....yeah, you look pretty cool ~ jen

looks like the calm before the storm ~ dennis
LOOK at that Blond hair, and in this pic his eyes look brown... Looks like someone else! ~ dee
“Hey ma! Look at my feet.” ~ nate
i loved those slippers! totally forgot all about them til now. :) ~ jen
looks so sweet and quiet... ~ dennis
I like the Pig Tails, I loved Pig Tails! ~ dee

Jen I think you've got something on your face. On your nose and a little around the mouth area. Other than that you're good. Maybe a little on your cheek. Don't worry mom will never suspect a thing. I think we're golden. ~ nate
this one always makes me laugh! wish i would let my kids get this dirty sometime... ~ jen
our kids would hate to be that dirty...never seen nate so happy! ~ dennis
I still look like this after a day of baking.... ~ dee


All these open benches and you have to sit next to me. I don't get it. ~ nate
look at the hat w/ the built-in sunglasses! mom & dad always had a knack for getting us something no one else ever had. what is up w/ our matching outfits??? ~ jen
anyone with hats like that get private rides. ~ dennis
I love this photo just for those ladies in the background. The woman with the cuffed paints looks like she's about to lay down some smack. And the lady immediately to her right isn't having it. Look at those crossed arms. ~ nate
LOL! It looks like you finished your popcorn and turned the bowls over on your heads! ~ dee

Is she wearing the same outfit I am? I this is ridiculous. How many people live in Newburg and we both show-up for xmas wearing the same outfit. How embarrassing. ~ nate
yeah, it's almost like the schepp boys showing up to church on christmas eve in their identical outfits!omg, we were pretty cute! ~ jen
we could recreate this photo...the next generation, jen has the isaac tongue in cheek smile kinda :) ~ dennis
This photo reminds me of Lauryn. ~ nate
I think you two should dress up in the same outfits again for the next family photo we all take. C'mon, it'll be fun! ~ dee

1 comments:

Joshy said...

HAHA!!! SWEEEET jogging suits.