Sunday, October 5, 2008

trios of information that you probably think are not necessary for me to tell you , but i'm gonna do it anyway!

Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end.

Joys
1. my family
2. church
3. reading a good book

Fears
1. losing a loved one
2. my kids getting hurt
3. the ocean...i like to be in the ocean but won't go out very far...i respect (fear) it way too much

Goals
1. to go to grad school
2. to go to the gym more often
3. to have more serenity in my life...sometimes there is just too much noise!

Obsessions
1. tv ~ i watch way too much...
2. facebook
3. reading...when i finish one book, if i don't already have another one waiting in the wings, i kind of panic

Random Facts
1. i admire people who can speak their mind
2. i've been taller than my mom since 4th grade, but i still look up to her!
3. i can't whistle

i tag mom, kelani, & mama bear!