Tuesday, February 19, 2008

pictures from chicago

as promised here are the photos from my trip to the windy city...

our flowers from our husbands on valentine's day...



we also had chicago style pizza delivered...


movie we watched...

it was so nice to be taken care of by our guys on valentine's day...thank you!!


lilia & her mommy...she adores dee...it was so touching to see how she just stares lovingly at her mom in awe...


my mom with lilia


nate with lilia...she's wearing a shirt that says daddy's little cupcake!


lilia & moi





my brother & me out at a place called lulu's to eat...ironic since that was lilia's nickname while she was in utero (we still call her that though...)
nate has 2 weeks in detroit for mamma mia (5 hrs. from chi.) & came home late sunday night after his show to see lilia & dee one more time before they left for the cold frozen tundra of north dakota. mom, dee, & lilia flew out monday morning so i had the better part of the day to spend with nate before catching my flight. nate decided that i needed to be sushi-ized. i'm a sushi virgin...have no interest in even trying it. he convinced me that with someone who knows sushi that i'd probably like it. so i was secretly pleased when we got to the restaurant & he realized when we sat down to eat that it wasn't a sushi place like he thought. lucky me...:) next time nate...well, maybe.
it was my brother who planned this little get-away for me to meet my neice & surprise dee. i couldn't be more grateful for the opportunity to meet lilia as a newborn. thank you millions!!! i will treasure my time spent with my little love bug below...

1 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Hi Jen! I just noted that you had written on my blog, thanks so much! I didn't realize anyone was even reading it. I am so jealous that you got to meet Lilia. We are counting the days (only 2 now!) until we get to meet her in person as well. Thanks for the comment! L