Monday, September 7, 2009

i'm back!!!


after a long hiatus...i'm back!!! while going back to work & taking 2 classes last spring, i did my best to keep up with posting. then my final projects were due the end of april & beginning of may & took up my time. somehow time just got away from me & facebook interfered. i could pretty much share what was on my mind there & share pictures too. i'm going to try blogging again but will most likely not post as much as i did before.

so here is a picture from our summer...we haven't been able to use the pool as often as we have in the past. dennis has been very busy ~ he started working for state farm in a new office. his days are long and he usually works saturday mornings if he's not working a fight. i was also working through the summer. now summer has somehow disappeared & labor day is here! we are looking forward to a day of rest, swimming, and grilling. i love short work weeks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Taralee said...

Glad to have you back!! ..even though I saw you around the ol' facebook anyway :)